Click on any of the Highlighted items, and it will open a window with the information you'll need.
- Blanket, Wrap, Pillows Covers & Pet Item (basically everything) Sizing is approximate. The measurements (or sizes) shown are the pre-sewn or cut measurements. What this means; prices are based on the fabric that is cut to make an item. For example: a 50" x 60 " piece of fabric, after it has been sewn and assembled, can end up being a 48-50" x 58-60" finished blanket. They can be an Inch or 2 Bigger or Smaller after it is assembled. Just remember that the price is based on the cut fabric, not the finished item. If you need your item to be an exact size after it is finished, just email me. I can make that happen. [email protected]
- Check out my “Blog”. You’ll find Details on the “DIVINE” collection (Pricing /Description) & find detailed Wash/Care instructions there.
- If you have questions, like Custom Sizing, Add On’s or Subtractions, I welcome them. Contact me via email, we'll brain storm ideas and come up with a solution & quote. [email protected]. I Love innovative ideas.
- "Production Charge" There can be a Production Charge added to specific items. Shag is one because, More Material is needed(yardage), the Price of Fabric & extra Assembly time needed. The color Crimson Red will sometimes have production charge depending on the color that it is paired with. We will pre-wash the fabric to assure that it doesn't bleed.
- Shipping Time during the months of January through October is typically 1-3 on items that are in stock. This means that from the time that your order has been purchased to the time that I drop it at the USPS (or UPS/Fed Ex) is 24 - 72 hours. Drop ship times increase mid-October through December 31st. The turn-over time during the busy holidays is typically 3-5 days. (Monday-Friday)
"Terms & Conditions" that you read & agree to on the Check-Out page:
"DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR ORDER before you complete the check-out process. All Sales may be final. RETURNS are possible only under special circumstances.
I do not have a warehouse with completed items, each order is custom made for you at the time purchase, so items can't be returned and resold. Double check all SIZES and COLOR choices before you complete your order. If you have any questions on size, color or the feel of a fabric, click on the “Contact Us” link (or just email me at [email protected]). Responses will be quick and should answer questions via correspondence. Sometimes I’ll even send out samples/swatches.
I understand that anyone can make a mistake when ordering. I am happy to work with you, when the wrong thing is ordered. If you would like to return/exchange an item, please prepare for the cost of shipping and a "RETURN Fee" of 25%. (25% on each item.)
Every order is custom-made according to your requests. This makes my shop unique, and makes custom requests very easy. Therefore, I can guarantee 100% satisfaction with all my products.
SIZING for Blankets, Wraps, Pillow Covers & Pet Items (basically everything) is approximate. The measurements (or sizes) shown are the pre-sewn measurements. What this means; prices are based on the fabric needed, or cut, to make an item. For example: a 50" x 60 " piece of fabric , after it has been sewn and assembled, can end up being a 48-49" x 58-59" finished blanket. They can be an Inch or 2 Bigger or Smaller after it is assembled. Just remember that the price is based on the cut fabric, not the finished item. If you need your item to be an exact size after it is finished, just email me. I can make that happen.
Items are made with 100% Polyester fabric. I work hard to reduce stray fibers. Stray fibers occur during the cutting and sewing process and i want to keep them from getting into your home with a series of vacuums. This eliminates 95% of the “fuzz or hairs”. The material itself is a very high quality, & should not shed. However, some “fuzz” will get caught in the seams during the sewing process, and will wash out after 2-3 wash cycles. Therefore, I recommend that you wash your items before you use them. This will eliminate production fuzz, hairs and static cling that naturally occurs during production process. If you have allergies to polyester or polyester fibers you should not purchase items from my store. If you have asthma that could be affected by fibers or polyester fiber/hair particles, you should not buy these products. If you still decide to buy something you should do it at your own risk, but I would highly recommend that you wash your new item several times. As stated above, this will remove the loose fibers that will cling to the blanket because of static cling. Again, because of the cutting and sewing process (I use a serger that makes edges more secure) loose fibers/hairs will cling to the blanket and into your home. Very little, but a small amount may find its way there. Dark RED and BLACK items should be washed separately.
Clearance & Deals. All items that are sold on my "Clearance & Deals" page are final. Please double check Colors and Sizes in the description because they are final sales and not returnable. I’ll be quick to answer questions. I want to make sure that you are satisfied and fully understand what you are getting.
Thank you for your Support, and Welcome to the "BBB Family".
[email protected] or 385-900-8668 "