Click on any of the Highlighted items, and it will open a window with the information you'll need.
- Blanket, Wrap, Pillows Covers & Pet Item (basically everything) Sizing is approximate. The measurements (or sizes) shown are the pre-sewn or cut measurements. What this means; prices are based on the fabric that is cut to make an item. For example: a 50" x 60 " piece of fabric, after it has been sewn and assembled, can end up being a 48-50" x 58-60" finished blanket. They can be an Inch or 2 Bigger or Smaller after it is assembled. Just remember that the price is based on the cut fabric, not the finished item. If you need your item to be an exact size after it is finished, just email me. I can make that happen. BlanketsByBrian@gmail.com.
- Check out my “Blog”. You’ll find Details on the “DIVINE” collection (Pricing /Description) & find detailed Wash/Care instructions there.
- If you have questions, like Custom Sizing, Add On’s or Subtractions, I welcome them. Contact me via email, we'll brain storm ideas and come up with a solution & quote. BlanketsByBrian@gmail.com. I Love innovative ideas.
- "Production Charge" There can be a Production Charge added to specific items. Shag is one because, More Material is needed(yardage), the Price of Fabric & extra Assembly time needed. The color Crimson Red will sometimes have production charge depending on the color that it is paired with. We will pre-wash the fabric to assure that it doesn't bleed.
- Shipping Time during the months of January through October is typically 1-3 on items that are in stock. This means that from the time that your order has been purchased to the time that I drop it at the USPS (or UPS/Fed Ex) is 24 - 72 hours. Drop ship times increase mid-October through December 31st. The turn-over time during the busy holidays is typically 3-5 days. (Monday-Friday)
"Terms & Conditions" that you read & agree to on the Check-Out page:
**DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR ORDER before you complete the check-out process. All Sales are final. RETURNS might be possible under unusual circumstances, like damaged products due to a manufacturing error.
If you are unsure of the products’ size, color, feel, or function, please contact us. We can answer most questions via email or phone, and in some cases, we can even send out swatches/samples for you to look at. All Sales are final because we will do EVERYTHING, we can do to make sure that you understand what you are buying and feel confident in this purchase.
We do not have a warehouse with completed items, so each order is custom made for you at the time of purchase. We custom make each item for you and it cannot be returned/resold. Double check all SIZES and COLOR choices before you complete your order. Again, If you have any questions on size, color, or the feel of a fabric, click on the “Contact Us” link (email - BlanketsByBrian@gmail.com or call - 385-900-8668).
I understand that anyone can make a mistake when ordering. In these cases, you will pay for the cost of Shipping, Cleaning Fees, and a "RETURN/RESTOCKING Fee" of 25-50% will be deducted from the price you paid.
Because every order is custom-made according to your requests. This makes our shop unique and makes custom requests quite easy. Each item is checked and rechecked for flaws or construction errors. Therefore, we can guarantee 100% satisfaction with all our products.
ALL LISTED SIZES are approximate. The sizes shown are the pre-sewn ( before it’s assembled) measurements. What this means; prices are based on the fabric needed, or cut, to make an item. For example: we cut a 50" x 60" cut piece of fabric. After it has been sewn together and assembled, it can end up being a 48-49" x 58-59" finished blanket. They can be an Inch or 2 Bigger or Smaller after it is finished. We try to cut our fabric pieces generously so that 95% of the time you will get the listed size. Just remember that the price is based on the cut fabric, not the finished item. If you need your item to be an exact size after it is finished, just email me. I can make that happen.
Items are made with 100% Polyester fabric. We work hard to reduce stray fibers. Stray fibers occur during the cutting and sewing process and we want to keep them from getting into your home with a series of vacuums. This eliminates 95% of the “fuzz or hairs”. The material itself is of an extremely high quality & should not shed. However, some “fuzz” will get caught in the seams during the sewing process and will wash out after 2-3 wash cycles. Therefore, I recommend that you wash your items before you use them. This will eliminate production fuzz, hairs and static cling that naturally occurs during the production process. If you have allergies to polyester or polyester fibers, you should not purchase items from my store. If you have asthma that could be affected by fibers or polyester fiber/hair particles, you should not buy these products. If you still decide to buy something you should do it at your own risk, but I would highly recommend that you wash your new item several times. As stated above, this will remove the loose fibers that will cling to the blanket because of static cling. Dark RED and BLACK items should be washed separately.
OUTLET, Clearance & Deals. All sales from my Outlet Store (Clearance & Deals) page are final. Please double check Colors and Sizes in the description because these sales are final and CANNOT be returned.
Thank you for your Support, and Welcome to the "BBB Family".