Design Studio Warehouse
- Current Stock:
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
~ Custom Design Your Own ~
Only 5 simple steps to design a BBB Item, then you'll have a "One of a Kind" original.
- Step 1: Choose a BBB ITEM.
- Step 2: Choose the SIZE. Make sure that the Size & Item match the choice from Step 1.
- Step 3: Browse through the Fabrics. You can click or hover over the colors to see examples. When you click on the color it will list the name for you to type in step's 4 & 5.
- Step 4: Pick the FABRIC for the Front (main) side of the item. Type in the name of the fabric in the "Step 4" box after you click on it. **(see note for same fabric, Front & Back)
- Step 5: Same as Step 4 but type your choice in the "Step 5" box.***
- Last Step Optional: The DIVINE choices for Foot Pocket(blanket only), Lock-Stitch & Toggle Button(wrap only) are optional. ITEM, SIZE & Typing in the FABRIC names are required choices.
*Important- Don't let the choices overwhelm you. Every time you make a custom designed item, I will send you a confirmation email, within 24 hours, to confirm your choices. I want you to be confident so the email will include samples of the fabric and will verify your choices. We can always cancel an order if you change your mind, but once you verify the choices in the email and production has started, all sales are final.
When you order "Wraps" the Toggle Button is included. To simplify things, there are limited sizes available in "custom design". All sizes are always available to everyone, you'll just need to email me for special requests. I want you to know that I know this page can look a little over whelming. The website host I use has limitations in design, I am working on it and working with web designers to improve the custom design page.
**On this custom page only certain colors/fabrics can be added to both the front & back. Allowed fabrics are the Solid Minky Colors. For DIVINE Fabric choices for other Furs/Minky go back to the product page for that item. Same fabric (front/back) options are available there.
***Caution: When combining any deep or dark "Reds" with White, Off white or very light colors there is a chance that the red can bleed onto the light color. I want to try and prevent this, so a fee is added. We treat the "red" fabric with Natural Vinegar to help set the color and prevent the color from bleeding.